Daily Maintenance of Truck Drive Shaft
1. Don't start at a high-end position and push up the clutch pedal. Excessive collision can damage the transmission mechanism, including the transmission shaft.
2. Vehicle overloading and speeding. Vehicles will have its approved load, excessive overload, beyond the bearing capacity of the parts, will aggravate the damage of the parts.
3. Check the working condition of the transmission shaft frequently. Before and after parking, the transmission shaft of the vehicle shall be inspected. You can refer to "Car Love Needs Careful Maintenance Daily Should be"Three Inspections and Four Inspections".
4. Always check the fastening condition of the transmission shaft hanger, whether the support rubber is damaged, whether the connecting parts of the transmission shaft are loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
5. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the transmission shaft, attention should be paid to whether the balance welding strip is de-welded. The new transmission shaft assembly is provided in a complete set. When loading the new transmission shaft, attention should be paid to the assembly mark of the expansion sleeve, and the flange fork should be ensured in a plane. When repairing and disassembling the transmission shaft, assembly marks should be printed on the expansion sleeve and flange shaft in order to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.
6. Grease should be injected into the cross bearing of universal joint frequently. No. 3 lithium-based grease should be injected in summer and No. 2 lithium-based grease should be injected in winter. For the use of grease, please refer to "Don't use butter indiscriminately. Talk about the classification and use of grease".
Xingtai far Tuo Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (formerly Nangong Tongda Auto Parts Factory), founded in 1990, is a manufacturer specializing in the production and sale of transmission shaft bracket and torsion bar rubber core.
Yuan Yuan Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 80, Lulu Economic Development Zone,
Service hotline: 0319-5385676 0319-5386777
Service mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zip code: 051800